Thursday, November 28, 2013

Magic

I didn't expect Vivian to appreciate Christmas this year. I thought she was too young. But she is already squealing over houses adorned in lights and ogling over Great Gramma's ornaments.

Christmas will be magical once again.

This past week, my entire extended family on mom's side traveled from Florida, Texas, Washington, and Southern California to congregate here with us. We shared giant delicious meals every night and stayed up late reminiscing and catching up on each others' lives. It was first time in four and a half years that all of my siblings and I were together.

My sister is a month away from her due date. 

Corey strung lights up on the house and I dusted off the wreath and hung it on the door. Tonight we will pick out the perfect tree and decorate it. The holiday season is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment