Monday, November 26, 2012

Milestone & Music Monday

Milestone

This week Vivian started doing something new. Grabbing faces. She'll reach up and get a good grip of both your cheeks. She'll stare you down and squawk or coo. Occasionally, she'll pull your face close and try to get a taste of your nose or your mouth. Expect drool and lots of it.

It's pretty endearing. I just have to remember to cut her nails regularly.


Music

I love this season and just about everything that comes with it - including the totally overplayed and absolutely cliche Christmas music. I can get enough! However, the CD I find myself listening to at this most wonderful time of the year isn't really even Christmas music. It's the soundtrack to Dan in Real Life, composed almost exclusively by Sondre Lerche, a Norwegian singer/songwriter. The whole CD is repeatable (aside from tracks 9 and 17, which I always skip) and it is my rainy day go-to.

Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment