Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An Autumn Stroll

Fall trees
The weather today is my favorite. Overcast. Breezy. [Deep Inhale] Ahh... I didn't want to see it go to waste so I plopped Bibs (Vivian) in the stroller and set out to show my little daughter the beauty of the season.

My plan was to walk down to the Roseville Library and then over to Shady Coffee & Tea where we would pick up a latte for daddy and head back to Consologic. I was going to show her changing leaves, bending branches, and shelves upon shelves of books.

Vivian in the stroller
Vivian fell asleep as soon as we got to the library. I guess a giant rusty building isn't all that exciting to a three month old. I managed to trip over my own boot in the library. I tried to play it off as a spontaneous skip/dance move but I don't think the crowd gawking from the computer lab bought it. I also managed to spill latte all over the back of my stroller while leaving the coffee shop - still haven't bought that cup holder (that should just come with the stroller). I also had to dodge a conspiring number of construction zones. I think they are repaving every sidewalk in the city.

Even with all the hiccups, it was a refreshing outing on this final day of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment